The Chair of the Board and the Executive Director collaborate on a written agenda that includes all discussion topics for the meeting. Directors are required to review the agenda and prepare for the meeting.
- Drafted by the Executive Director, the agenda includes all topics for discussion and must receive approval from the Chair before it is sent to Directors.
- If a committee has literature to discuss at the meeting, it must be submitted to Directors no less than 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- Directors are responsible for preparing themselves by reading the agenda and other accompanying literature prior to the annual meeting.
- The agenda shall be generally outlined as follows:
- Welcoming statements and call to order
- Review and approval of previous meetings’ minutes
- Election of new Directors and renewal of existing Directors
- Election of officers
- Report of the Chair
- Report of the Executive Director
- Report of the Treasurer
- Committee reports
- Old business and recurring discussion topics
- New business
- Annual calendar
- Good and welfare news
- Closing statements and adjournment