The auditor is responsible for all financial concerns of the ABO and reports to the Treasurer, the Audit Committee and Board. Our current audit firm is BKD, LLP.
- The auditor provides support in all financial matters of the ABO.
- At the end of the fiscal year, the auditor will submit an audit report of the ABO’s financial records to the Board. This is due no later than six months after the end of the fiscal year.
- In the event a government agency requests ABO financial records, the auditor is responsible for furnishing them.
- The auditor submits the ABO completed tax form to the appropriate IRS location each year during tax season.
- The Auditor may attend Board meetings in order to properly represent and provide adequate services for the ABO.