Candidates who decide to reschedule or withdraw from the examination must follow the procedures below to acquire a refund of fees.
- No refunds are given for application fees.
- Full refunds are awarded for exam fees prior to the exam. Candidates must withdraw from the exam on the Prometric website.
- In order to prevent a change fee Candidates must withdraw 31 days or more prior to the scheduled exam date.
- Cancelling or withdrawing from the exam within 30 to 7 days prior to the scheduled exam date will incur a Change Fee of $25.
- A cancellation fee of $200 will be incurred for any cancellation or withdrawal less than 7 days prior to the scheduled exam date.