The Treasurer is responsible for supervising and recording all financial transactions of the Board. Additional specific powers are outlined in the ABO bylaws.
- Nominated by an ABO Director
- Expresses willingness to serve through a letter of intent to the Board
- Administrative Responsibilities:
- Act as supervisor and custodian of all money, funds and credits of the Board
- Monitor and update all accounting books and records of the ABO
- Expend and permit the disbursement of ABO funds
- Complete a financial report at the request of the Chair of the Board